Welcome to Kids’ Club!
Click HERE for an application.
To meet every child’s needs by offering a secure and warm environment that compliments both home and school while offering a variety of structured and non-structured activities. To provide experiences that foster social, emotional, and intellectual growth of each child.
Highlights of the program include:
Planned activities such as outdoor recreation, homework time (grades 3-5), story/reading time, arts and crafts, games, computer lab, etc.
- COST: 1st and 2nd day–$8 per day. First child is $35 per week; each additional child is $25 per week. If your child attends the program 3 or more days in a week, you will be charged the weekly rate. There will be no prorating. Pre-payment will be required on Monday of each week. If payment is not received, your child will not be allowed to return until the bill is made current. (If you plan on using this program as a tax deduction, please save your receipts as we do not hand out anything during tax season.
- OPERATING HOURS: 3:00-6:00 Monday-Friday
- A healthy snack and drink will be provided each day.
- We will be closed on all teacher workdays and holidays.
- If school dismisses before noon due to inclement weather or staff training, Kids’ Club will not operate.
- If school dismisses after lunch due to inclement weather, Kids’ Club will operate for one hour.
We are a licensed childcare facility and are required to follow standards established by the North Carolina Department of Human Services Division of Child Development, in accordance with Federal Law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy. This institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. To file a complaint of discrimination, write:
USDA Director, Office of Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue
SW Washington, DC 20250-6382
Or call (800) 795-6392 or (202) 720-6382